The River City Team at Keller Williams is hiring!
Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing for The River City Team at Keller Williams Realty.
Location: Keller Williams Realty - San Antonio, Tx
Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday – Friday, weekends and evenings periodically
Manager: Office Manager
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing.
- Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place.
- Communicates with customers, clients, other agents, and service providers throughout the closing process.
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Responsible for effective communication with clients to ensure that fiduciary service is delivered from contract to close.
- Coordinate client and vendor communications.
- Administrative duties, to include copying, answering the phone, and sending and receiving faxes and emails as needed.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and be able to handle last minute tasks
- Willingness to embrace the amazing culture and proven models
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit team where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Licensed Realtor is a plus
Top 5 Signs This Is The Right Job For You
1) When people freak out, you’re the one calming them down.
2) Sometimes you can’t even make plans with friends without a defined, orderly process.
3) People stare in wonder as you describe your insane…er…“orderly” filing system.
4) You are a master communicator, able to diffuse almost any situation
5) You are able to handle last minute emergencies calmly and with a smile
Top 5 Signs This Is NOT The Right Job For You
1) You prefer a job with very little social interaction with clients.
2) You aren't comfortable handling difficult conversations with clients.
3) You're the one freaking out when something doesn’t go as planned.
4) You frequently need to borrow a pen during meetings.
5) You don’t like to check your work email or voicemail in the evenings or weekends
SUBMIT RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BKCRIVERCITYEAA@GMAIL.COM
LOOKING TO JOIN A REAL ESTATE POWERHOUSE?
"When you choose to join Keller Williams, you join forces with the most dynamic real estate company in the world."
Keller Williams is an international real estate franchise company with more than 100,000 real estate agents, operating in 700 offices across the globe.
Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living for its associates, Keller Williams Realty has been among the fastest growing real estate franchises in the industry since its founding.
In 1991, the company began franchising, and since that time has expanded across the U.S. exponentially, as well as in Canada, Indonesia, Southern Africa, Vietnam and Dubai.
In 2011, during the most challenging real estate market in history, Keller Williams surpassed Century 21 to become the 2nd largest real estate franchise in the U.S. In 2012, the company ranked as the No. 1 real estate franchise on the 33rd Annual Franchise 500 list by Entrepreneur magazine.
More so than ever before, real estate professionals are turning to Keller Williams Realty for the education, coaching, technology, culture and wealth building opportunities that are redefining their potential and powering their careers toward new heights.
THE KW DIFFERENCE
Keller Williams stands out from all of the other real estate firms in many ways. There are key areas that define us as the innovators:
- Wealth Building
- Profit Sharing
If you are ready to find out more information on how to become part of this AWESOME company give us a call at 210-453-9979 or submit resume to BKCRIVERCITYEAA@GMAIL.COM